Call IconClick to Call
The Sirover Agency, LLC

150 E Swedesford Road
Suite 204
Wayne, PA 19087

Mobile Map iconGet Directions

Request a Quote

Motorcycle Insurance in Pennsylvania

Medical bills can pile up sky high and you can cause injury to others without the proper motorcycle insurance coverage. You should take extra caution whenever you are on the road whether in a car or on a motorcycle. Do not just think about your life but the lives of others and how not having insurance may impact everyone if you were to get into an accident. We can help you purchase a motorcycle policy here at The Sirover Agency LLC in Wayne, PA.

Pennsylvania Laws for Motorcycle Insurance

The laws for motorcycle insurance are no different than auto insurance. In Pennsylvania, just like many other states, you are required to maintain minimum coverage for your motorcycle. You must have at least $15,000 for bodily injury protection for a single person and at least $5,000 for property damage protection. Also, you will need $30,000 for each accident to cover bodily injury. Also, keep in mind that medical benefits insurance is not required if you own a motorcycle. This is not the same for other motorists. Bodily injury coverage will take care of injuries or death as a result of an accident. Property damage coverage will cover any damages to someone else’s vehicle or property that was sustained from an accident.

What are some additional coverage options?

Additionally, you can choose other coverage policies for your motorcycle. Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage is pretty common for those that own motorcycles. This option is good because there are many drivers that do not have enough insurance to help with the financial costs of an accident. This is where underinsured motorist protection steps in. Uninsured motorist protection will protect you against those other drivers who fail to have any insurance.

Visit Our Website

Visit our website at The Sirover Agency LLC for a quote today. Our agency is located in Wayne, PA. Do not fail to protect yourself if you own a motorcycle.